Drop in Muzzle Loader Barrels

Chuck McCann

Regular
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Location
SK
Thinking about possibly replacing one of my 50 cal TC Hawken barrels and I'm wondering what my options might be? I've tried searching for replacement barrels here in Canada but keep coming up blank. I'm looking at something drop in so any nudge in the right direction would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance. :)
 
You want to look at Track of the Wolf. I think Green Mountain makes drop in barrels for many of the common models but not sure if you can buy from them directly.

htt ps://www.trackofthewolf.com/List/Item.aspx/648/1

I found one on the EE here a couple years ago so a wanted ad might work.
 
You want to look at Track of the Wolf. I think Green Mountain makes drop in barrels for many of the common models but not sure if you can buy from them directly.

htt ps://www.trackofthewolf.com/List/Item.aspx/648/1

I found one on the EE here a couple years ago so a wanted ad might work.

Thank you I'll have a look. Does anyone know if there are any Canadian dealers that might stock them? Or better yet a CGN site sponsor?
 
Back
Top Bottom