Drop tube suggestions

orgrabbit

Regular
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Location
Alberta
I was at work and they had a couple of pieces of brass tubing there they said I could have. The only problem is it 1/2" tubing. Is there any suggestions how make a drop tube with it. If I were to some how reduce the bottom to 3/8" would this work?
 
It would be easier to go to a model shope and buy a tube. They usually have a choice of sizes, and the tube I bought was under $5.00. If your in Vancouver, the model shop on Imperial at Royal Oak in Burnaby has them.
 
It would be easier to go to a model shope and buy a tube. They usually have a choice of sizes, and the tube I bought was under $5.00. If your in Vancouver, the model shop on Imperial at Royal Oak in Burnaby has them.

X2 on the Model Shop/Hobby Shop.

You want the K&S brass tubing display. Lots of sizes to choose from. Cheap.

Cheers
Trev
 
I used copper 3/8 straight tubing and had the supplier flare the ends. Worked great especially with the flaring, up to 50-70 caliber, a funnel a the top did help though.
I have used 24" and 36" for 45-90 and 45-70.
Cheers
 
I use two aluminum large primer pickup tubes from my Dillon, about 26" long with a brass funnel bit on top I got at Value Village.
 
Back
Top Bottom