Early Photos

mooncoon

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Location
Vancouver Island
I thought that it might be amusing to post some early photos of ourselves in a black powder theme. So I will start the ball rolling with one taken some years ago although I don't remember being so young :>) :>)

mooncoon

 
The march of time .....

Fairly young (30+ years ago)....

84th_campaign.jpg


Not so young (about 15 years ago)....

GHR_RHE_sm_zps70cb58ae.jpg


Still breathing (about 4 months ago) ....

ce0e39e4-d3c2-43dc-a820-dc49cd27ea5f_zps125b29bf.jpg
 
The march of time .....

Fairly young (30+ years ago)....

84th_campaign.jpg


Not so young (about 15 years ago)....

GHR_RHE_sm_zps70cb58ae.jpg


Still breathing (about 4 months ago) ....

ce0e39e4-d3c2-43dc-a820-dc49cd27ea5f_zps125b29bf.jpg
[/QUOTE


Grant those are great photos. I hope to do the same someday when I get into that gun period. You look smashing!
 
Bore size I shoot, lemons oranges tennis balls water bottles basically anything that will fit down the barrel haha I haven't quite nailed down yet the most accurate but lemons with the right charge and wadding seem to work well. I'm going to switch out the current firing system for a removeable percussion cannon lock over a touch hole so it can be used with match cord as well.
 
Back
Top Bottom