Good morning Guys,
Here my problem. I try to identify this calvary carbine. From what I can find, this was not a standard weapon. However, it seems to have a unit number written on the butt tang. Do you have any idea of which model it is and also, what would be the unit.
At first view, i would say this carbine was somewhere in New York, or in the New York Regiment. I have a terrible lack of knowledge about British Regiments in North America. If you would have some answers, feel free to teach me!
Martin








Here my problem. I try to identify this calvary carbine. From what I can find, this was not a standard weapon. However, it seems to have a unit number written on the butt tang. Do you have any idea of which model it is and also, what would be the unit.
At first view, i would say this carbine was somewhere in New York, or in the New York Regiment. I have a terrible lack of knowledge about British Regiments in North America. If you would have some answers, feel free to teach me!
Martin








Last edited:


















































