EE access help

Jl57

New member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi everyone,

Looking for some help with access to posting on EE, I have completed the required steps (1 and 2). I have two positive reviews and I have logged out and back into my account but I’m still not allowed to post. Any help would be greatly appreciated
 
Once you have done all that the next step is to open a chit or whatever it’s called and submit a request for EE access, thats what I was told to do, and did for my access. Hope this helps, good luck on your exchanges!
 
Once you have done all that the next step is to open a chit or whatever it’s called and submit a request for EE access, thats what I was told to do, and did for my access. Hope this helps, good luck on your exchanges!
Thank you I will look into this
 
Hi everyone,

Looking for some help with access to posting on EE, I have completed the required steps (1 and 2). I have two positive reviews and I have logged out and back into my account but I’m still not allowed to post. Any help would be greatly appreciated
What is the update now?
 
I am in the same situation. I have bought a shotgun off the site before and recieved a good review, but still not able to access the equipment exchange? If you fixed this, pls let me know what worked for you.
 
Back
Top Bottom