EIG Replica Colt Navy 1851 36 caliber

tufenuf

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
I think that this is the right spot if not mods feel free to move

Looking for info on one of these. I picked up one that is missing the barrel and cyclinder. Dont know much aside from the limted info i can find on the net. Know anyone that has parts for sale ?
I really dont know much at all about BP any help would be great. Thanks
 
I think your best hope is someone who has turned their frame in for destruction and saved the spare parts. On the other hand, with a bit of luck you can find a complete second hand one in reasonable condition for $150 - $200 at a gun show

cheers mooncoon
 
EIG was the importer of the gun,is it a brass frame if so are there any other marks on it.There should be a date code on the right side of the frame and other marks.Pictures of any markings would help identify the maker.
 
Back
Top Bottom