B bearhunter338-06 Regular EE Expired Rating - 100% 46 0 1 Location Chilliwack Mar 25, 2011 #1 Who handles Eley rimfire ammunition in Western Canada.
yodave CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 451 0 0 Mar 25, 2011 #2 Check with Clay at prophet river, I know he handles lapua, can't remember if he has eley
F Fassteel CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 99.1% 222 2 4 Location Alberta Mar 25, 2011 #3 bearhunter338-06 said: Who handles Eley rimfire ammunition in Western Canada. Click to expand... What Eley product are you looking for? I was at P&D and they have a nice selection of RWS rimfire ammo which is very tough to come by. FS
bearhunter338-06 said: Who handles Eley rimfire ammunition in Western Canada. Click to expand... What Eley product are you looking for? I was at P&D and they have a nice selection of RWS rimfire ammo which is very tough to come by. FS
Bigbubba CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 328 0 0 Location SW Ontario Mar 25, 2011 #4 check out .targetshootingproducts.com Located in Toronto. I know, not in the WEST.... Good prices, nice people. ELEY has gone up 30% in price so they dont carry as much as used to. Try the RWS
check out .targetshootingproducts.com Located in Toronto. I know, not in the WEST.... Good prices, nice people. ELEY has gone up 30% in price so they dont carry as much as used to. Try the RWS