A a j cave CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 101 0 0 Location cold white north (AB) Dec 28, 2011 #1 Thought I would repost this here. I have a box (500) of Elly 22 LR Pistol ammo in the blue box. Any Idea of value? Thanks Al.
Thought I would repost this here. I have a box (500) of Elly 22 LR Pistol ammo in the blue box. Any Idea of value? Thanks Al.
F Fassteel CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 99.1% 222 2 4 Location Alberta Dec 28, 2011 #2 a j cave said: Thought I would repost this here. I have a box (500) of Elly 22 LR Pistol ammo in the blue box. Any Idea of value? Thanks Al. Click to expand... Any of that import ammo is fairly pricey Gotta be worth at least $80.00. Check out the Hirsch precision web site they may list Eley ammo there. FS
a j cave said: Thought I would repost this here. I have a box (500) of Elly 22 LR Pistol ammo in the blue box. Any Idea of value? Thanks Al. Click to expand... Any of that import ammo is fairly pricey Gotta be worth at least $80.00. Check out the Hirsch precision web site they may list Eley ammo there. FS
Bigbubba CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 328 0 0 Location SW Ontario Dec 28, 2011 #3 Check out targetshootingproducts.com they sell tons of eley ammo