Hi all,
I know I'm not giving you enough infos to get any accurate answer. I should have some images in 10-20 days...
All I can say, from what I remember, the rifle is in GOOD+ condition and is a three-band.
All seems to be in place including the little chain/cap.
The thing is: Someone I know owns the gun and doesn't have a clue what it is. He almost sold it for $200.00 and I suspect the potential buyer knew exactly what he was about to buy.
Nobody is in a hurry and I had my friend keep his gun till he knows what it's worth. I know you people will be happy to help! (My friend doesn't "need" money, and would probably let the rifle go to a local museum instead of selling for too little)
-Eric
I know I'm not giving you enough infos to get any accurate answer. I should have some images in 10-20 days...
All I can say, from what I remember, the rifle is in GOOD+ condition and is a three-band.
All seems to be in place including the little chain/cap.
The thing is: Someone I know owns the gun and doesn't have a clue what it is. He almost sold it for $200.00 and I suspect the potential buyer knew exactly what he was about to buy.
Nobody is in a hurry and I had my friend keep his gun till he knows what it's worth. I know you people will be happy to help! (My friend doesn't "need" money, and would probably let the rifle go to a local museum instead of selling for too little)
-Eric


















































