LOL, ive been trying to teach my kid to stop drawing on the walls, take all the crayons and markers away but I swear he has a secret stash somewhere, I should start a crayon registry that will show him haha.
Caliber is .44 Evans Short unfortunately no-one loads it anymore, this is the transitional carbine so it holds 34 rounds in the rotary magazine in the butt. A place called buffalo arms in the US makes dies for it. Ive read about people making brass out of .303, .30-40 Krag and .41 Mag rounds. One of my projects is I want to load it and get into CAS and use this rifle in the matches
The only part im actually missing from her is the ladder for the rear sight

seems they are near impossible to find replacements for; and from pictures it looks simular to a sight from an 1860 henry rifle.
Also if anyone knows a good source for old school sling swivels I would really appreciate it