Hi guys and gals
I have a trade pending for a repro of the Remington 1863 Zouave in .58 cal.
But all I am going to be getting is the rifle and bayonet. And having read a very vague and general book from lyman on all things BP, I know I am going to need a few things.
I was wondering where the best place to shop for the accessories on the cheap is as I cant seem to find anything besides expensive antiques or out of stock dealers.
I'd like to ge a nice brass powder measure that looks age appropriate.
Unfortunately, marstar is sold out of their zouave flask. But I really wish I could find something like this.
I also want some sort of gizmo to store and feed caps rather than rummage around in some sort of container for them.
THANK YOU!!!
I have a trade pending for a repro of the Remington 1863 Zouave in .58 cal.
But all I am going to be getting is the rifle and bayonet. And having read a very vague and general book from lyman on all things BP, I know I am going to need a few things.
I was wondering where the best place to shop for the accessories on the cheap is as I cant seem to find anything besides expensive antiques or out of stock dealers.
I'd like to ge a nice brass powder measure that looks age appropriate.
Unfortunately, marstar is sold out of their zouave flask. But I really wish I could find something like this.
I also want some sort of gizmo to store and feed caps rather than rummage around in some sort of container for them.
THANK YOU!!!


















































