Experiment time again

sportee

Regular
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
So summer is gone and I never got to shoot the old iron once this year.

...I might as well just curl up into a ball and die :p

So, now that winter is here its time to get back to the experiments.

So, anyone got a few 38 short colt cases they can throw in the mail?
 
if there like the british 38 just shorten 38 special ps I have aheeled bullet mold for this cartridge if needed .375 heeled
 
I need something with a .375 oa dia...

Ive tried 38sp - wont fit. Diameter too large.
38 colt aint gonna work either...still too large

Im thinking either 38S&W/Colt special (not the regular 38S&W - sorry, forgot to say that part),

or...the 9mm Browning short / 380 auto would work perfectly if I could pt a rim on the thing.



Dingus,
As for the 1896 Bergmann...Just needs some blue and put her back together. Still not sure whether to leave the original chambering or cut a new barrel for 25ACP...

I can the original 5mm Bergmann brass by forming 25ACP brass but it would be a whole lot less fussing to be able to run regular 25 auto rounds through it.

...and of course...still antique :D
 
Back
Top Bottom