face lift for one of the twins

cdnrokon

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Location
Manitoba
I have two of these rifles one has a 30" barrel the other has 32" the 30" was full octagon with a blued action, It was my silhouette rifle for a few years,then as most GN they want something else to play with.It sat in the cabinet for a while but it was looking sad. I good friend and fellow shooter gun builder said to give it to him to re colour case harden the action and then turn the barrel half round.I think that the face lift will be more attractive to buyers. What do you think? octagon to round and cut the barrel length to 30"

hepburn2017_zps35455ca9.jpg

hepburn2019_zps0c870d49.jpg

hepburn2024_zps2b0047e5.jpg
 
Last edited:
Very attractive. I'm glad this kind of restoration work can be done here without shipping it to the US. Does this gun builder friend of yours do this as a hobby or a living?
 
Back
Top Bottom