Factory Ammo Cost & Availability Your Area

mike.j

Regular
EE Expired
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Location
Edmonton
Looking for Ammo costs in your area & availability:

9mm Factory _____ Available? ____

9mm Re-loads _____ Available? ____

Thanks
 
My area around Toronto:

Win Win Clean 9mm - 50 rounds for $16.94
Win USA 9mm FMJ - 50 rounds for $16.45
Win USA 9mm FMJ Value Packs - 100 rounds for $27.94
Win LE JHP 9mm - 50 rounds for $30.00
Win Ranger SXT JHP 9mm - 50 rounds for $45.00
Federal LE 9mm JHP - 50 rounds for $35.00
Remington UMC 9mm MC - 50 rounds, Between $15.99 and $17.67

In terms of availability, every time but one the stores had what I was looking for.

Plus one of the stores I go to has a membership program which gets me 10% off everyday.
 
I keep posting threads like this and they get little traffic. I don't know if sponsors don't want us sharing deals/prices, or what... But I totally see these cries for ammo happening and wait for people to get together, or a sponsor to offer a deal. Captive audience but no action. WHo knows, maybe no supply. But I am ALWAYS in in for a couple cases of 9mm, 556/223 or 308 if people find a deal. Heck I'll even get a few cases on CCi Mini MAgs.

Always glad when people share deals. Maybe people don't share when there is a deal as someone will buy it all out.

Lets get organized. THat is what the forum is for.

PS- Don't name your website with "ammo" if you dont have any. ;)
 
I keep posting threads like this and they get little traffic. I don't know if sponsors don't want us sharing deals/prices, or what... But I totally see these cries for ammo happening and wait for people to get together, or a sponsor to offer a deal. Captive audience but no action. WHo knows, maybe no supply. But I am ALWAYS in in for a couple cases of 9mm, 556/223 or 308 if people find a deal. Heck I'll even get a few cases on CCi Mini MAgs.

Always glad when people share deals. Maybe people don't share when there is a deal as someone will buy it all out.

Lets get organized. THat is what the forum is for.

PS- Don't name your website with "ammo" if you dont have any. ;)

I've always wondered what happens with these threads. Every week it seems there is someone else asking about either where to get or how much certain ammo is.

Do these people go out and buy some of it afterwords or is it just talk?

FYI - Frontier has the best deal on 9mm that I know of right now, but you factor in the shipping and it's just "average".

FYI - Combat masters has the best price on reloaded 9mm that I know of. $230/1000 or thereabouts.
 
I keep posting threads like this and they get little traffic. I don't know if sponsors don't want us sharing deals/prices, or what... But I totally see these cries for ammo happening and wait for people to get together, or a sponsor to offer a deal. Captive audience but no action. WHo knows, maybe no supply. But I am ALWAYS in in for a couple cases of 9mm, 556/223 or 308 if people find a deal. Heck I'll even get a few cases on CCi Mini MAgs.

Always glad when people share deals. Maybe people don't share when there is a deal as someone will buy it all out.

Lets get organized. THat is what the forum is for.

PS- Don't name your website with "ammo" if you dont have any. ;)

Hey, some of the one I listed came from a site sponsor.
 
Thats all good. What I am saying is that they have a captive audience to sell large amounts to here. That's all. I am sure many of us would put cash in hand to make a group order that would lover cost and issues getting ammo at good prices.
 
9mm Factory 24 - 29 bucks per box. Available? yes.

9mm Re-loads 19 - 26 bucks per box Available? now and then

Abbotsford BC area.

Ouch. Frontier has Federal 115grain (IIRC) right now for$15/box. Damn rights I'd be ordering from them instead of buying locally if I were you.
 
SFRC has wolf reloads for a decent price. I have never had much luck going straight to Wolf

9mm 124gr TMJ $11.99/50, $229.99/1000

Who's SFRC and are they open on a Sunday? I'm going shooting and those prices are great!

I was at Reliable and they had some Winchester 9mm for $18.99 / 50
 
Back
Top Bottom