My Bride of several years mentioned I buy a few guns, maybe it should be her turn for something. Jewelery maybe. I showed this thing for sale, and that was her pick. What a sensible girl.
This is a Hopkins & Allan XL #4 .38 rf. It appears to be unfired. It was engraved at the factory by a German Engraver. The cuts have the jewelers enamel in them. Gold plate on the cylinder is all intact, even on the ends.
The pearl grips have no cracks or chips. My Bride says the gun won't stay unfired. I say go for it. That's what it was built for.

This is a Hopkins & Allan XL #4 .38 rf. It appears to be unfired. It was engraved at the factory by a German Engraver. The cuts have the jewelers enamel in them. Gold plate on the cylinder is all intact, even on the ends.
The pearl grips have no cracks or chips. My Bride says the gun won't stay unfired. I say go for it. That's what it was built for.



















































