While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Great thanks guys!
I don't actually have a reloading set up for rifles (only load shotshells currently) so I'll be looking into the rock checker supreme...
Resurrecting this thread to see if there is anyone in the lower mainland with the proper dies and press who would let me load up a few rounds?! Maybe you know someone who does?
My grandfathers 70th birthday is coming up and he has hinted that he would like some ammo for his snider.
Can't help ya there sorry, but I just re-read GrantR's advice on the previous page re: tin lined coffee cans for soaking brass - good read and worth having a look if you shoot BP cartridges; will give 'er a whirl.