Finally found some trailboss!

Rotaxpower

CGN frequent flyer
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Well after two months of looking I finally found a pound of trailboss! Now my question, does anyone have any loads for it in 455 webley and 8mm lebel? Thanks!
 
The shop I work for GMK Armouries ussually has this in stock as a regular item, if you need some, call 807-346-4088. Now I would also like to know what loading for the 455 Elley, and 455 MarkII brass would be great! Dale Z in T-Bay!
 
Wholesale Sports often has Trailboss.

Didn't someone on here last week say to load up to 4 grains of Trailboss, as a maximum amount? I'm also interested to hear what others have to say about what amount works for them.
 
Lebel revolver?? I load 2.5-2.8 gr by weight. Works well but can be played with. Some guys load it hotter. I have yet to try 3.0gr but I need a chronograph.
 
Just going to bump this up. I FINALY got some brass formed, only took me 6 moths to do! Anyone else have any loads for the 8mm lebel revolver? Thanks
 
Look at antique loads info for 8mm lebel --this link, be nice if all the info for antique reloading could stay in one thread.

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=572081&page=5
 
Back
Top Bottom