finally made the plunge - now looking for a recommendation for a supply house

Mr. Buttons

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Location
Ottawa
Hi folks, I finally went and bought a BP revolver (Uberti 1861 Navy). I'd been thinking of getting one for years.

Can anyone recommend a source online where I can order stuff like: (1) a powder flask; (2) nipple wench; (3) wads; (4) .380" lead balls, ...etc?

I also bougth a flinter (could not resist), so I guess I'll need some .62" lead balls.... :eek:

I've been reading a lot on the subject and am ready to delve into this shooting sport - I'm pretty excited too - just need to be pointed in the direction of a good mail order online suply house that keeps a good stock of this stuff.

thanks and best regards :wave:
 
bp supplies

Glad to see another convert. have had good results from Dixie Gun Works. look up their web site and i highly recommend their catalogue,lots of info in there that i had never even considered. enjoy bill
 
Back
Top Bottom