Hi Folks,
I am a new member - thanks for all the hellos in the introduction area - very much appreciated.
It seems I own some interesting and varied pieces collected over 65 years by a relative. I've owned them for a few years now. It's time to crack open the safe and see what's there!!
Some of the first pieces I have researched are:
1934 Browning, Trombone, Pump Action, 22.L
1897 Colt, Lightning, Saddle Ring Carbine, Pump Action, 44 CAL
1894 Marlin, Model 1893, Octagon Barrel, Lever Action, 38.55
1907 Marlin, Model 1893, Half Octagon Barrel, Takedown, Lever Action, 30-30
1915 Marlin, Model 1893 Deluxe, Carbine, Lever Action, 32 Special
1917 Remington, Model 14 1/2, Lever Action, .44 REM or .44 W.C.F
1936 Remington, GameMaster Model 141, Pump Action, .32 REM
19xx RU-KO, US Pioneer, DB Shotgun, Break Action, 12GA
1951 Savage, Model 99C, Lever Action, 308 WIN
1869 Swiss Vetterli, Model 1869/71 with Bayonette, Bolt Action, 10mm
1912 Winchester, Model 1895, Lever Action, .303 BR
1915 Winchester, Model 1895, Lever Action, 30US (30-40 Krag)
1966 Winchester Centennial '66, Model 94, Saddle Ring Carbine, Octagon Barrel, Gold Plated, Lever Action, 30-30, NIB
1966 Winchester Centennial '66, Model 94, Rifle, Octagon Barrel, Gold Plated, Lever Action, 30-30, NIB (Qty 2)
These are the antique/collector pieces, all very beautiful examples (except the wall hangers) - the Trombone is the cleanest I have ever seen. That and the Colt Lighting SR Carbine are the coolest of the bunch in my opinion.
There are a few more double-barrel shotguns, single barrel shotguns and other pieces that are very hard to identify, but I am working on it. They look to be wall hangers from what I can see.
I very much appreciate the information I have read here that is helping me identify the suspects!
Then there are the BAR and other hunting rifles ...
C53
I am a new member - thanks for all the hellos in the introduction area - very much appreciated.
It seems I own some interesting and varied pieces collected over 65 years by a relative. I've owned them for a few years now. It's time to crack open the safe and see what's there!!
Some of the first pieces I have researched are:
1934 Browning, Trombone, Pump Action, 22.L
1897 Colt, Lightning, Saddle Ring Carbine, Pump Action, 44 CAL
1894 Marlin, Model 1893, Octagon Barrel, Lever Action, 38.55
1907 Marlin, Model 1893, Half Octagon Barrel, Takedown, Lever Action, 30-30
1915 Marlin, Model 1893 Deluxe, Carbine, Lever Action, 32 Special
1917 Remington, Model 14 1/2, Lever Action, .44 REM or .44 W.C.F
1936 Remington, GameMaster Model 141, Pump Action, .32 REM
19xx RU-KO, US Pioneer, DB Shotgun, Break Action, 12GA
1951 Savage, Model 99C, Lever Action, 308 WIN
1869 Swiss Vetterli, Model 1869/71 with Bayonette, Bolt Action, 10mm
1912 Winchester, Model 1895, Lever Action, .303 BR
1915 Winchester, Model 1895, Lever Action, 30US (30-40 Krag)
1966 Winchester Centennial '66, Model 94, Saddle Ring Carbine, Octagon Barrel, Gold Plated, Lever Action, 30-30, NIB
1966 Winchester Centennial '66, Model 94, Rifle, Octagon Barrel, Gold Plated, Lever Action, 30-30, NIB (Qty 2)
These are the antique/collector pieces, all very beautiful examples (except the wall hangers) - the Trombone is the cleanest I have ever seen. That and the Colt Lighting SR Carbine are the coolest of the bunch in my opinion.
There are a few more double-barrel shotguns, single barrel shotguns and other pieces that are very hard to identify, but I am working on it. They look to be wall hangers from what I can see.
I very much appreciate the information I have read here that is helping me identify the suspects!
Then there are the BAR and other hunting rifles ...
C53



















































