Finding out what is in the safe ...

OK, I gather that means no direct uploads from my PC.

This is new to me but I will figure it out tonight when I get home.

Thanks for that info - most awesome.

Keep swimming upstream for a while yet :)[/QUOTE
I see you figured it out but you could go the top of the page yellow line and join as a team member. you then can upload directly from your computer.
 
577/450 - Thanks for the tip, that will make life a lot easier.!

And to all - thanks for the nice comments. He spent years collecting these and wasn't particular on make or model, he just liked good examples of neat guns.

When I get back down to access them again I will get some more pictures up. I should have snapped detailed pics of them all when I was there.

C53
 
Back
Top Bottom