Anyone see this threas over at The Muzzleloading Forum ? under general discussion .
This was the first post .
"I just finished being charged with owning firearms that were not registered. Fingerprinted photographed ect. The guns in question were Lyman flintlocks. I explained to the RCMP that you don't register flintlocks but they phoned their firearms "expert" and charged me anyway.
Lucky I didn't have a staple gun too or I might have been dead . Anyway a person should keep a copy of the firearms act on hand".
Surprised no-one this side of the border has heard anything.
Cheers nessy.
This was the first post .
"I just finished being charged with owning firearms that were not registered. Fingerprinted photographed ect. The guns in question were Lyman flintlocks. I explained to the RCMP that you don't register flintlocks but they phoned their firearms "expert" and charged me anyway.
Lucky I didn't have a staple gun too or I might have been dead . Anyway a person should keep a copy of the firearms act on hand".
Surprised no-one this side of the border has heard anything.
Cheers nessy.



















































