Fiocchi Ammunition

That's good news. I bought my .22 target pistol from Mark at Guns 'n' Things a hundred years ago. Thought he'd since left the business. Nice to see I was mistaken.

Thank you.
 
Stan
Eagle city, Torrington, AB
403-556-5768
Fiocchi dealer
met him at the CHAS show last weekend and seems like a good guy. (Yes I spent quite a bit for collector ammo with him)
 
We'll be selling Fiocchi ammo in the near future as well.

sweet, im realling starting to love you guys :D only wish you were closer.... a second location perhaps ;) .... what calibers you planning on stocking, i know they make allot of the obscure older rounds or were you thinking of stocking hte more mainstream calibers?
 
I'm mainly looking at it for the odd calibers but I'm sure we'll end up stock alot of the more common stuff as well.

Ryan
 
I'm just waiting for the price list and product availability then I'll let everyone know what we are stalking. What calibers are people looking for in Fiocchi?
 
What calibers are people looking for in Fiocchi?

Well, their match-grade .22LR stuff, in my opinion, is world class. Cheaper to buy at the consumer level than comparable Finnish & German analogues, and just as confidence-inspiring. Kicks Eley to the curb. I shot back-to-back Nationals with Fiocchi .22 LR and .22 Shorts (back when when UIT Rapid Fire was all about .22 Shorts), and would do so again without blinking.

You might make one or two new friends by catering to the Eastern Canadian ISSF rimfire market. Just sayin'.
 
if you can get some 7.5mm swiss ordnance revolver ammo for the M1882 or m1882/29 revolver i'd take 5 boxes of that
 
I'm just waiting for the price list and product availability then I'll let everyone know what we are stalking. What calibers are people looking for in Fiocchi?


I would like to try out some of the 28 gauge Fiocchi Golden Pheasant number 6 shotshells.
 
Back
Top Bottom