O OctaRon1 Regular Rating - 100% 93 0 0 Location Sussex, New Brunswick Mar 24, 2014 #1 Need a firing pin for a Sharps 50-70, anyone know where I could get one. I tried Sharps in Montana but no answer yet. Thanks Ron Last edited: Mar 26, 2014
Need a firing pin for a Sharps 50-70, anyone know where I could get one. I tried Sharps in Montana but no answer yet. Thanks Ron
H hickstick_10 CGN Regular Rating - 100% 6 0 0 Mar 24, 2014 #2 Is it an Italian, an original, a conversion or a Montana sharps? Buffalo arms may have what you need, http://www.buffaloarms.com/Sharps_Firing_Pin_it-163936.aspx?CAT=3776 http://www.buffaloarms.com/Detail.aspx?PROD=163937
Is it an Italian, an original, a conversion or a Montana sharps? Buffalo arms may have what you need, http://www.buffaloarms.com/Sharps_Firing_Pin_it-163936.aspx?CAT=3776 http://www.buffaloarms.com/Detail.aspx?PROD=163937
O OctaRon1 Regular Rating - 100% 93 0 0 Location Sussex, New Brunswick Mar 25, 2014 #3 hickstick_10 said: Is it an Italian, an original, a conversion or a Montana sharps? Buffalo arms may have what you need, http://www.buffaloarms.com/Sharps_Firing_Pin_it-163936.aspx?CAT=3776 http://www.buffaloarms.com/Detail.aspx?PROD=163937 Click to expand... It's a Montana, Thanks
hickstick_10 said: Is it an Italian, an original, a conversion or a Montana sharps? Buffalo arms may have what you need, http://www.buffaloarms.com/Sharps_Firing_Pin_it-163936.aspx?CAT=3776 http://www.buffaloarms.com/Detail.aspx?PROD=163937 Click to expand... It's a Montana, Thanks
G gunlaker CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 55 0 0 Location lower mainland B.C. Mar 25, 2014 #4 Why don't you phone the manufacturer? I just bought two firing pins from C. Sharps and they were $10 each. I'm assuming that you emailed rather than called? I've always found them slow via email but very quick on the phone. Chris.
Why don't you phone the manufacturer? I just bought two firing pins from C. Sharps and they were $10 each. I'm assuming that you emailed rather than called? I've always found them slow via email but very quick on the phone. Chris.