First CanadianBDX ammo purchase

Hank Hill

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
Location
Red Deer
Very happy with my first CanadianBDX purchase. I emailed Kurt for a quote off his website, he sent me his prices of what he had available the very next day and arranged for pick up two days later. I purchased 2 case lots of 9mm @ .20 per and 2 case lots of .40 @ .24 per round.

I was a bit disapointed that they are not going run .38 special anymore due to the tall cases not working in his new machines.

Anyone know the cheapest dealer for .38 special?
 
Ya I would never buy BDX ammo again. I spoke with them at the gun show in Calgary. Never again. I ended up buying a 200 pack and almost wish I didn't. The ammo worked fine but for not much more I can buy from a CGN dealer and get it shipped in. I'm not looking for someone to kiss my a** but at least realize that I am asking questions for a reason. They basically took my money and told me to PFO.
 
I bought a 200 pack in .45 at the gunshow as well and agree about the retail price versus the dealer. My understanding is he has an agreement with his dealers to sell for the price that they stock it for otherwise he will run into obvious problems with them.

IMHO its a good deal if you buy the wholesale 4 case lot price from the website otherwise you can find similar deals elsewhere per 1000.
 
Back
Top Bottom