First time shooting black powder yesterday

Sure is. What were you shooting?

These two
Got a sweet deal on the first one

Kentucky50CalPercussion_zps23bbdffd.jpg~original


Tennessee50calPercussion_zps3bc4da64.jpg~original
 
Shooting blackpowder is an amazing experience, one that is very addictive. I prefer my .54 Lyman Deerstalker flintlock (my only BP firearm so far) to anything I have ever shot. Too bad you weren't in Ontario, I'd invite you out to the range for a day of smoke pole fun. Enjoy!
 
I took my 1853 Enfield replica (Chiappa) 58 cal. out for Bison last monday. Only seen a Moose, and a herd of Elk, which are not in season.
 
Congrats, the addiction begins.....Got hooked when I was 12 when a club member let me shoot and taught me all about black powder using an original 1770's flintlock. Now I have rifles pistols revolvers shotguns in flint and percussion. Nuff said as I gotta go to and shoot some BP and inhale the Holy Smoke.....
 
Back
Top Bottom