While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
...and it begins, understanding that you have a problem helps...but there is no known cure. You my friend are terminally screwed {they multiply worse than sks's!?}
...and it begins, understanding that you have a problem helps...but there is no known cure. You my friend are terminally screwed {they multiply worse than sks's!?}
Shooting blackpowder is an amazing experience, one that is very addictive. I prefer my .54 Lyman Deerstalker flintlock (my only BP firearm so far) to anything I have ever shot. Too bad you weren't in Ontario, I'd invite you out to the range for a day of smoke pole fun. Enjoy!
Congrats, the addiction begins.....Got hooked when I was 12 when a club member let me shoot and taught me all about black powder using an original 1770's flintlock. Now I have rifles pistols revolvers shotguns in flint and percussion. Nuff said as I gotta go to and shoot some BP and inhale the Holy Smoke.....