Hey folks, I just picked up an old 94 in 32 special. Took it to the range and put 40 rounds through it (hard on the wallet). Shoots pretty straight so I'm thinking about fixing her up. This is my first 94 so I don't even know the right way to break her down. I've got some problems to fix off the bat like a loose mag tube. Sloppy lever and ejection issues. The trigger stop doesn't engage.
On top of that the wood and metal need tons of love....
Anybody got any recommendations for good resources? Schematics, disassembly instructions, fixes for common problems, tune up tips? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thank!
On top of that the wood and metal need tons of love....
Anybody got any recommendations for good resources? Schematics, disassembly instructions, fixes for common problems, tune up tips? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thank!


















































