While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
well im sure the others will chime in too but this is what i use.
vent pick and brush ( for cleaning out and grime and residue in the touch hole between shots)
Adjustable powder measure.
(once I have the charge I most use I switch to a non adjustable. you could get a 100 grain measure and then melt wax inside to the desired charge)
possibles bag ( like a satchel for all you accoutrements)
powder horn ( for powder )
priming horn or priming flask
then of course you will need your balls, powder, and patches.
I would recommend getting all this from trackofthewolf.com they are really great to deal with and ship fast. except for the powder and balls which would be a hassle to ship across the border due to weight and legality haha.