Flint Pistol**Help Needed Identifying

jpc

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
692   0   0
chasflint11.jpg
chasflint.jpg


Hello:

Looking for identification of what I am looking at here. No markings available as of this time. Brass hardware and brass pan.

take care and thanks for your help.

jpc
 
I betcha she is Belgian.

Beautiful looking arm, is she rifled???


Ive said it once and I'll say it a thousand times again, you find the best old arms.

You can find parts for this lock easily, new springs and frizzen all ready.


I love it!!
 
The lack of stock aging / damage leads me to believe repro. The chip on one side shows no aging either...
 
I find myself wondering if it is made from old parts. The ramrod is a replacement but mostly somehow the contours of the forestock and the amount of barrel exposed look a bit unusual

cheers mooncoon
 
Back
Top Bottom