flintlock bp

westwest

CGN Regular
Rating - 92.3%
12   1   0
Hi, New to the forum.:D

Where does one find a flintlock rifle in Canada ? I dont want the hassle of trying to bring in a flintlock through the usa.

thanks
 
Lots of gun shops carry commercial repro flinters like traditions and Lyman. If you want something a lot more original-looking and upscale, go to the EE "Antiques and Black Powder" Forum and look up my WTS entry from 09-29-2009. I can send photos direct by email if you are interested.
 
Last edited:
Flintlocks from the US are not a problem. Havem shipped US International Post Service, insured and marked, " antique ". Wait and pay. The selection in the US is better. Try Track Of The Wolf.
 
Sail32 is correct. Bringing a flintlock rifle across the border is no problem. Declare it, pay the duty and you're on your way.

Track of the Wolf is also a good suggestion. I'm sure they have lots of experience with sending flinters north of the border.
 
Back
Top Bottom