- Location
- Ottawa origanally Muskoka
Hello all. I am looking for a moderately priced flint lock kit gun.
I have looked at loyalist arms and have seen nothing.
I am looking at a kit gun as I think it would be a fun challenge and open to a small amount of artistic license.
I am not interested however, in breaking the bank......some of the guns I saw were over a grand!
I am interested in a smooth bore of .50 or larger but a slow twist rate rifled bore is not of the plate.
I have looked at loyalist arms and have seen nothing.
I am looking at a kit gun as I think it would be a fun challenge and open to a small amount of artistic license.
I am not interested however, in breaking the bank......some of the guns I saw were over a grand!
I am interested in a smooth bore of .50 or larger but a slow twist rate rifled bore is not of the plate.


















































