Flintlock left handed shooters?

I have shot both left and right with them but I think that would come down more to what model your shooting. I wouldn't want to say you'd be good on all of them. I see Traditions makes a left hand version although it has no style or class that the older models have.
 
I have shot a right handed flinter upside down but shooting right handed. That is very similar to shooting a left handed lock with a right handed hold. It does capture your attention effectively that the flinter will spray into your extended left arm. In reply to the obvious question of why? it was in a match where you had to shoot through a loop hole but the gun could not touch the loop hole. The hole was high enough that I could only see my sights if the gun was upside down.

cheers mooncoon
 
The big issue is powder flash and the possibility of a shard of flint breaking off and hitting you in the face. I know this for a fact when it happened to my wife taking a picture of me. She got a nice deep scratch on her face.
 
Back
Top Bottom