Flintlock shooterama !

nessy357

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
87   0   1
Location
vanc.isl.
Anyone interested in trying out a flintlock :D are welcome to come out and join Steppenwolf, Mooncoon, and I at the next Nanaimo gunshow at the Nanaimo Fish and Game club, Feb 20th.
We can use the rifle range to try out a number of different flinters, rifles , smoothbores RB or shot ,even have some L/handed guns.
I can also bring a kids .45 rifle, that can be shot with 10 grns for the young ones.
2 Paws trading will be at the show also, if you need to re-stock any BP supplies.
Cheers nessy.
 
Excellent :D got another buddy coming out , and he's bringing a Beeoootiful Southern Mtn rifle that was made for him from a kit, p+++ wood, paid an extra $600 for the wood .he's also bringing the nicest smoothbore I ever clapped eyes on :eek:
Cheers nessy
 
Last edited:
Excellent ! :D Buddy is bringing his Caywood trade gun, chief's grade.
http://www.caywoodguns.com/2010%20English%20Game%20Gun.htm
Cheers nessy
 
Yup ! lots of different stuff, you never know what's gonna show up there.
Buddy that's coming out with us ,picked up a Pedersoli rifle and pistol IIRC for $400 :eek:
Cheers nessy
 
will there be any other people selling stuff there


I expect there to be close to 30 tables in the gun show and hopefully more. If anyone is looking for a table, email me and I can forward you on to the person who handles the bookings.

The shooting will be outside on the range to encourage and hopefully hook in some new shooters to muzzle loading

cheers mooncoon
 
to encourage and hopefully hook in some new shooters to muzzle loading

Great idea. As a very new flintlock shooter I can whole heartitly attest to the fact that it is as addictive as Tim Horton's coffee!
I can't imagine how much fun it would be in abscence of the newby FTFs. (actually these FTFs cured a minor but long standing flinch so I can't complain).

I bet you get at least a few folks hooked on the fun.
 
Anyone shoot left handed, or anyone bringing a youngster, I have kids rifle I'll be bringing.
I'll bring some Foxfire priming powder, only need 1/2 a grain, and touches off with lightning speed, ignites comparable to a percussion :D, Tried to capture the speed in a video.


foxfire002.jpg


Cheers nessy
 
Back
Top Bottom