Fosbery & Tell...looking for information

momoftwohugs

New member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Location
BC
I am trying to upload pic's..and am having a tough time. I have a 1903 Webley Fosbery 455, and a Buchel Tell 22 LR. I am a total rookie, know next to nothing about firearms...yet have to admit am beginning to find them fascinating. I will keep trying to load pic's.
 
momoftwohugs

Not working...they are in the "Post what you got" thread. Seemed to work fine there
 
LOL, I could never figure why folks post pics of their guns, especially nice ones, with trigger locks on them. Can someone explain this to me?
 
So that the photos can not be used in court if you are up on charges for unsafe storage, esp. if there is a Mole in our midst.
 
Wow, perfect example of a hijacked thread LOL! The explanation for the trigger locks is easy...I don't have the combination as they are part of my inheritance and I don't want to cut them off until all the transfers and paperwork is complete.

John...you rock! Thanks again.
 
Wow, perfect example of a hijacked thread LOL! The explanation for the trigger locks is easy...I don't have the combination as they are part of my inheritance and I don't want to cut them off until all the transfers and paperwork is complete.

John...you rock! Thanks again.

Easy with the dremel tool, no need to cut anything, a butter knife or slim flat screwdriver and some advice from youtube will get those locks off pronto.

Again nice Fosbery.
 
Great Fosbery, congratulations! I missed picking one of these up years ago and I've been kicking myself ever since. For what it's worth the guy wanted $5000 for it in similar condition and I considered that a very fair price.
 
Back
Top Bottom