Found a new source for obsolete ctg. brass

gunlaker

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
A while back I found that Buffalo Arms no longer ships brass to Canada without an exporter, and was looking around for a new source.

It turns out that one of our own board supporters, Mystic Precision, seems to be able to get a lot of obsolete brass.

I just placed an order for 100 pieces of .45 basic Norma brass, and 20 pieces of Jameson .45-110 brass. I haven't used Jameson brass before, but I understand that they bought out BELL's equipment. Figured I'd give them a try.

Chris.
 
Bruno Gross of Bullseye Reloading Supply is geat to deal with.He is located in Northren Alberta.I have got alot of old obsolete brass thru him.
 
I found mysticplayer to be more than competitive to deal with. Prices for new brass from him was cheaper than old stuff on the EE. He'll get my business again....

His prices on .41LC are great. It's not cheap, at about $0.65 a pop in bulk, but I have paid $1.50 a piece in the past for it. :eek:
 
Back
Top Bottom