Found Great Price Great quality Remanufactured 9mm

gutinater

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 99.5%
203   1   0
Location
Edmontonia
Went to Mil-Arm yesterday and picked up a case of 1200 rounds of 9mm 124 grain combat masters BDX remanufactured ammo for 315/case + Tax= 331. This works out to 27.6 cents per round. Excellent quality stuff, very accurate and not a single issue out of 200 rounds in my cz-75 shadow. So I got ahold of combat masters directly and was able to order 6000 rounds shipped taxes in to Edmonton for $1370 which equals 22.8 cents per round. If you return the brass the credit is $9/1000 which brings the price down approx another cent per round. Was going to get into reloading but I think its not really worth it If ammo if this quality can be obtained for that price. Ive read on old threads that people have had communication issues with combat masters in the past but I can say from my experience that was not the case. Fast professional and courteous replies. I highly recommend this stuff.

Edit: Just got another email reply apparently you get the stuff if they happen to be making a run of it, its hit and miss, otherwise it all goes to the stores.
 
Last edited:
BDX suffers from the same issue alot of folks in our industry do, they are so busy they don't have time to keep good communication with their individual customers. Once you get a hold of Kurt he is great, he shipped a bunch of ammo up here last year for a group of us.
 
Just another reason to reload really - gather the press & components and you drive the deliverable schedule, not the business needs of the reloading company (not a flame - I do respect BDX for what they do).
 
Back
Top Bottom