Waterloomike CGN Ultra frequent flyer EE Expired Rating - 100% 5 0 0 Aug 17, 2011 #1 Who makes a decent fowler kit for a beginner with some wood working skills and is not too clumsy with their hands? I'm into flints and one day want a double barrel fowler. I've never done this, but the winter is long.
Who makes a decent fowler kit for a beginner with some wood working skills and is not too clumsy with their hands? I'm into flints and one day want a double barrel fowler. I've never done this, but the winter is long.
mooncoon CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 22 0 0 Location Vancouver Island Aug 18, 2011 #2 This thread has merged into the Rifle Shoppe kits thread and further discussion will be found there cheers mooncoon
This thread has merged into the Rifle Shoppe kits thread and further discussion will be found there cheers mooncoon