Recently bought a box of parts from a fellow CGN member. When I was through inventory I found that I had most of the parts for another Navy pistol - I was just buying bits and pieces as spares for the Uberti that I have. These parts include a cylinder that does fit on the Uberti, and a Navy Arms 5inch barrel (half round) that almost fits, trigger plate/guard, and most of the action works. Now the question, keep the parts as spares, sell off the barrel and other bits- definitely keeping the cylinder - or is it possible to find a frame? Looked at Numrich, everything except the frame is available, and I've seen a few frames, both steel and brass on US auction sites. Naturally different up here as it is a registered part. So....... any chance of finding one and building a complete pistol, or do I just have some spares? Info would be appreciated as my background is bullseye not BP shooting.
dr Jim
dr Jim


















































