French 1892 8mm lebel questions.

Have any of you guys ordered actual 8mm lebel revolver cases off of buffalo arms?.

I just ordered 50 of them, wondering what the quality of them is.

They have 32 20 cases available too, but why not just buy the real deal right. almost twice the price a case but I don't mind as long as the quality is good.

Let me know if ya have any experience with them, thanks.

there 8mm cases are cut down 32-20 brass and expanded works great
 
Alright thanks DEZ sounds like they'll do the trick.

As for trouble shipping to Canada? I'm really not too sure. My order went through fine, and all it said was for Canadian customers they had to use Fedex or usps.


Update: Looks like they are on Backorder so they want me to call them. MysticPrecision was on backorder as well, so looks like its gunna be fun trying to find some brass.

Update #2: Another member was correct. For about 9 months now they havent been able to ship brass to Canada, they're export license would cost $29,000 per year to maintain, its simply not worth it for them.

So Buffalo Arms is out of the question. Any ideas from anyone where to get some brass?.
 
Last edited:
French 8 mm

Hi folks,
can someone share info on reloading.
Powder I found people do 2.7 Gr BE or 3.5 Gr of Unique behind about 100 Gr bullet.
Anyone tried titegroup? I guess would be somewhere around 3 Gr?
What is OAl, or I guess I have to put it in cylinder until it will not stick out.
Primers, small pistol?
Thank you if anyone can give me some toughts.
Cheers.
 
Back
Top Bottom