jimmerp Member Rating - 100% 127 0 0 Location East Sep 23, 2019 #1 I have a 58xx serial Webley wg. Does anyone have a frt report for one of this series?
W Willy Tincup CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 575 0 1 Location Owen Sound Sep 23, 2019 #2 With that Ser # it should definetly be an antique. Contact the CFC and ask.
tumbleweeds13 CGN Regular Rating - 100% 208 0 0 Sep 23, 2019 #3 Anything less than 14,000 will be antique status. Enjoy
jimmerp Member Rating - 100% 127 0 0 Location East Sep 24, 2019 #4 Thx guys. I got a number for it from the CFC . Super excited to get it on the range
S snurge Regular Rating - 100% 23 0 0 Sep 25, 2019 #5 The number I got from CFC is 14807 as confirmed made in 1897 ,pending further info
S snurge Regular Rating - 100% 23 0 0 Sep 26, 2019 #6 Further info: as of today the no. is 16216 Per CFC