Funny automated message

Rufferto

Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Location
Vancouver Island
I placed an order with Budget Shooter Supply and I got this automated response.

Its good to see a business can have a sense of humour:
"Your items were gently taken from our shelves with sterilized contamination-free gloves and placed onto a satin pillow.

A team of 50 employees inspected your products and polished them to make sure they were in the best possible condition before mailing.

My packing specialist from Japan lit a candle and a hush fell over the crowd as he put your products into the finest packaging that money can buy.

We all had a wonderful celebration afterwards and the whole party is set
to march down the street to the post office, where the entire town
of Surrey will wave "Bon Voyage!!" to your package.

I hope you had a wonderful time shopping with me on the Internet. I sure did. Your picture is on our wall as "Customer Of The Year". I’m exhausted but can't wait for you to come back again."
​
 
Glad you like my sense of humour! If you become a repeat customer with a sense of humour you get this shipping notice.


GOOD NEWS!!!Your items have been shipped.

"Your items were roughly taken from our shelves with dirty, filthy gloves and placed onto a rotten pillow.

A team of 1 employee booted your products across the floor to make sure they were in the worst possible condition before mailing.

My packing specialist from Japan had a beer and promply burped
as he put your products into the crudest packaging that he could find.

We all got drunk afterwards and the whole party got arrested
on the way to the post office, where the entire town
of Surrey will wave "Good Riddence!!" to your package.

I hope you had a wonderful time shopping with me on CGN. I sure did. Your
picture is on our lunchroom dartboard as "Customer Of The Day". I’m hung over but can't wait for you to come back again."

It's always a pleasure dealing with the customers from CGN!
Regards, Henry
 
Funny messages...Got a good laugh from them.

A friend of mine has a message on their answering machine

Quote : Hello we are not available to answer your call right now as we are avoiding someone , please leave a message and if we dont call back ...
IT IS YOU !!
 
Back
Top Bottom