B Back home soon New member Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Today at 5:21 PM #1 Any one have seat time with this shotgun and what is a recommended choke with an external crown for tightening by hand?
Any one have seat time with this shotgun and what is a recommended choke with an external crown for tightening by hand?
Jay Pound of Fire<br>Super Moderator Moderating Team Rating - 100% 396 0 0 Location Ottawa, Ontario Today at 6:03 PM #2 There is one guy I've shot Skeet with that has this shotgun & he does very well with it. And, when I've shot with him, the gun runs. No trigger time personally, but IIRC he paid $350??? Cheers Jay
There is one guy I've shot Skeet with that has this shotgun & he does very well with it. And, when I've shot with him, the gun runs. No trigger time personally, but IIRC he paid $350??? Cheers Jay