Glock 17 Gen 4 Ammo

JayBurgoin

New member
EE Expired
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Location
Kitchener
Hello Everyone,

I am new to the fourm and have been spending lots of time reading the diffrent threads and have learned alot. I have had my PAL (restricted) for about 3 years now and have finally puchased my first handgun. I just baught a Glock 17 Generation 4 and am looking for some suggestions of what type of ammunition to buy for it. Does anyone know what works well and what I should look at buying.

Cheers
 
Any factory ammo should feed without problems in a G17...I have bought a few different brands without ever having jams or FTFs.

Just buy whats cheapest.
 
With any Glock, buy what you want. I don't think there is any common factory ammo it won't feed well. Same can be said for most any modern semi-auto though. Try 115, 124 and 147 grain ammo. Decide which YOU like best and go from there.
 
I reciently baught a Glock gen 4, promptly went to the local gun store and bought 300 rounds of prvi partazam 19.99 a box of 50. Every mag i would have 2-3 FTE. I then bought some Winchester ranger FMJ From another store at $17.00 and they worked flawlessly.
 
Lead is fine in glock 9mm. Its the .40 with the unsupported barrel you here all the issues with. I have put around 3000 rounds through my first G17 and no issues. But some guys wanna play it safe I can understand that, but don't take everything you read on the internet as fact.
 
Back
Top Bottom