- Location
- Golden Lake
I've been shooting Goex Clear Shot powder for several years and am almost out of it. The Quadeville Rendezvous tomorrow will probably use up my last bit.
I LOVE this Goex Clear Shot powder! I can shoot all day without cleaning out the barrel, I can leave my musket overnight if I want to without worrying about rust.
And it cleans up just like smokeless powder.
I understand that Goex no longer makes Clear Shot - a fire/explosion in the plant?
Is there any other replica powder that even comes close to Clear Shot for ease of cleaning up etc.?
What about Jim Shockley's Gold powder?
I LOVE this Goex Clear Shot powder! I can shoot all day without cleaning out the barrel, I can leave my musket overnight if I want to without worrying about rust.
And it cleans up just like smokeless powder.
I understand that Goex no longer makes Clear Shot - a fire/explosion in the plant?
Is there any other replica powder that even comes close to Clear Shot for ease of cleaning up etc.?
What about Jim Shockley's Gold powder?
Last edited:


















































