A friend left the rock and has about 10 pounds of Goex still in Saint Johns. Now he is wanting to know what to do with it. ? Shipping to Alberta is out of the question, and he doesn't think there are any black powder shooters on the rock. We must have some N F L D muzzle loaders here that have a hard time finding real black .
I told him to run an add here in the classifieds but he thinks it is a waste of time. It would be a shame to see it wasted. I have read several times of guys crying for it down there.
Do we have any BP shooters from NFLD on here?
Pete
I told him to run an add here in the classifieds but he thinks it is a waste of time. It would be a shame to see it wasted. I have read several times of guys crying for it down there.
Do we have any BP shooters from NFLD on here?
Pete


















































