While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I have a box of them I bought for our shooters out here. They are only 1.50 but I'll bet postage to you would be about 3 times that amount but if you want we could try. Cheers
I made mine. Old cap, 308 Winchester case. Drill out the head larger than the primer. Drill a hole in the plastic. The hole size should be the same size as the extraction groove. The rim will have to be pushed through the hole. Mine has worked for over two years.
I have a box of them I bought for our shooters out here. They are only 1.50 but I'll bet postage to you would be about 3 times that amount but if you want we could try. Cheers