Goex Powder spout cap

I made mine. Old cap, 308 Winchester case. Drill out the head larger than the primer. Drill a hole in the plastic. The hole size should be the same size as the extraction groove. The rim will have to be pushed through the hole. Mine has worked for over two years.
 
Don't know where to get what you are looking for, but I have used a clear Ketchup squeeze bottle from the dollar store.
 
All the plastic ones I've tried over the years were garbage.

Take any decent size brass shell, cut it off and solder to a metal cap. Or better yet is to find a purpose made flask or horn.
 
I have a box of them I bought for our shooters out here. They are only 1.50 but I'll bet postage to you would be about 3 times that amount but if you want we could try. Cheers

If I message you my address would you mail one or two to me? Just let me know the cost. I can't find them anywhere.
 
Back
Top Bottom