TomZ Regular Rating - 100% 164 0 0 Location Eastern Ontario Dec 9, 2009 #1 Guys: I am curious what a fair price is for battle packs of Portugese 308 ammo (FNM-82). Would $125/battle pack (200 rounds) be reasonable? Tom
Guys: I am curious what a fair price is for battle packs of Portugese 308 ammo (FNM-82). Would $125/battle pack (200 rounds) be reasonable? Tom
BattleRife CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 115 0 0 Location of No Fixed Address Dec 9, 2009 #2 Current rates seem to be .90-1.00 apiece. $125 for 200 would be robbery, with you the victim.
TomZ Regular Rating - 100% 164 0 0 Location Eastern Ontario Dec 9, 2009 #3 Thanks....look for my post in the EE soon ;-)
CanAm Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor Rating - 99.7% 324 1 0 Location Vancouver, BC Dec 9, 2009 #4 you could get $200 per pack
jennis CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 90 0 0 Location Nurburgring Dec 10, 2009 #5 Yep 1.00 @ round is what I would pay for Port, great stuff, under 1" all day long if I do my part