Good day at the range

Skinny 1950

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Location
Vancouver
I finally got both of my BP revolvers into operating condition and took a friend and his 9 year old son on their first trip to the range. It was black powder day and there was a good variety of BP hardware on display. Here are some pictures of them shooting the Colt repro's.......

185144atRange009.jpg


185144atRange011.jpg


1851UbertiPiettatogether002.jpg
 
LOOKS like a great time was had nothing turns grown men into kids faster than Black Powder
 
YAY - Black powder!!!


Be careful you keep thumbs and fingers behind the front of the cylinder!! It can get a little warm up there.......
 
My friend had his hand in the correct place when he took the shot and moved it after making the shot,I had to constantly remind both of them about the flames coming out the side of the gun. I have to remind myself all the time as well........even modern semi-auto's can bite you on the hand that feeds it.:eek:
 
Back
Top Bottom