Good Deal At Wal-Mart

FlyingHigh

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
my local Wal-Mart has Winchester Dynapoint .22LR ammo, in 500 bulk packs for 17.29. the counter guy said it's a wal-mart wide price. buy it cheap, stack it deep folks. i bought 1000 rounds today. i'll be going back in for another 1000 next pay day. :D
 
my local Wal-Mart has Winchester Dynapoint .22LR ammo, in 500 bulk packs for 17.29. the counter guy said it's a wal-mart wide price. buy it cheap, stack it deep folks. i bought 1000 rounds today. i'll be going back in for another 1000 next pay day. :D

I was just at the WM by my house and saw no such deal.

BTW - 1000 rounds of .22 is hardly the definition of "stacking it deep". :D
 
I was just at the WM by my house and saw no such deal.

BTW - 1000 rounds of .22 is hardly the definition of "stacking it deep". :D

lol. too bad for you i guess. 1000 rounds is added to the 3500 is already have, putting me at around 4500. i know it's not much to some, but it's the most i've ever had at one point, considering i shoot off 500 or more in a trip. :redface:

if next payday is kind to me, i might just go clean out their entire Dynapoint stock. :D then will i be worthy of stacking it deep?
 
lol. too bad for you i guess. 1000 rounds is added to the 3500 is already have, putting me at around 4500. i know it's not much to some, but it's the most i've ever had at one point, considering i shoot off 500 or more in a trip. :redface:

Its definitely not much to some, I have seen some pics in the forum of guys that have more than 20K rounds.
 
I shot a bunch of 333's on friday, hit a 2.5" group at 50 meters with my stock 10/22, I have never been too picky on accuracy, just as long as I can hit a rabbit at that distance.
 
lol. too bad for you i guess. 1000 rounds is added to the 3500 is already have, putting me at around 4500. i know it's not much to some, but it's the most i've ever had at one point, considering i shoot off 500 or more in a trip. :redface:

if next payday is kind to me, i might just go clean out their entire Dynapoint stock. :D then will i be worthy of stacking it deep?

You didn't say anything about the other 3500 rounds you already had, but that's pretty close.
 
I can never get the 333 packs either...

i have about 9000 of "bulk packs" stocked up for gopher season....

Still waiting for the 500 for 50 deal that I hear guys get from CT all the time...:D
 
I can never get the 333 packs either...

i have about 9000 of "bulk packs" stocked up for gopher season....

Still waiting for the 500 for 50 deal that I hear guys get from CT all the time...:D

i almost scored 500 rounds of Blazer for 2.99. the girl caught it at the last second though. "wait a minute, those are 2.99 for the small box, not the big box." D'OH!!!!!!! :p :D
 
my local Wal-Mart has Winchester Dynapoint .22LR ammo, in 500 bulk packs for 17.29. the counter guy said it's a wal-mart wide price. buy it cheap, stack it deep folks. i bought 1000 rounds today. i'll be going back in for another 1000 next pay day. :D


wally world has sold these for years. except 2 years ago I was paying $13...
 
my local Wal-Mart has Winchester Dynapoint .22LR ammo, in 500 bulk packs for 17.29. the counter guy said it's a wal-mart wide price. buy it cheap, stack it deep folks. i bought 1000 rounds today. i'll be going back in for another 1000 next pay day. :D

Stack it deep? lol Thats only 2 days shooting with my bolt!!
 
The 333s here had no price tag but there was one right beside it, 10 bucks on sale for 7. It was an inch or so under the 333 so I thought that was the price. Went to get some and they came up as 10 bucks (normal price). I should of fought but I wanted to go shooting so I said screw it and left using the stuff I have left.
 
Has anyone used the dynapoints in a Advantage Arms .22 conversion kit for the Glock? Just wondering if they are worth trying as the 333s keep getting bought out of my local Walmart! I am sure it's someone from CGN doing it!!!:)
 
Have used Dynapoints in the AA conversion for a few years now. Not 100% reliaility at first but as the kit saw more use and the spring wore in it handles the Dynapoints no problem.
dB
 
Back
Top Bottom